The Mending Tree is open and doing in-person treatments. Current clinic policies are in place to keep you, me and all my clients as safe as possible.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you are feeling sick in any way. During this pandemic there will not be a late cancelation fee if you feel you need to cancel due to illness.
- I am requiring ALL clients to wear a mask during your time at the clinic and during your treatment. If you don’t have a mask, I have one available here for you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer, located on the side table on the left, when you arrive and before you leave.
- I am following CDC sanitation guidelines and the treatment room is thoroughly sanitized after each client. In addition, the treatment room is furnished with a medical grade air purifying system featuring HEPA-25 filters.
- During your treatment I will be wearing a mask, face shield and gloves.
Thank you for your patience and compliance with these policies designed to keep The Mending Tree open and all those who enter safe!